How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 581
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not filed taxes for 2007. My ex and I are filing joint

Customer Question

I have not filed taxes for 2007. My ex and I are filing joint for that year and had a continuence on them. I seperated in september 2997 and am running a childcare under a tax id . Do I need to file 2007 for my childcare bus if I didnt make a profit and can I go ahead and file 2008 if I havnt filed 2007. What tax papers do I use?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxMomNJ replied 7 years ago.



Did you have the childcare business for both 2007 and 2008?


Do you own a home together?


Do you have your dependent children?


When did you and your ex get divorced?