Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

I, too, need a CP-575 as I am also enrolling as a Medicare

I, too, need a CP-575 as I am also enrolling as a Medicare provider. My Corp, "Glendas Physical Therapy Services, Inc." and ein: 65-0633602. I also need to change my corp. address from 3450 Greenview Terr, Margate, Fl33063 to: XXXXX Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410. I hope you can do for me what you did for Dr Facchiano. Many thanks for your help, Glenda Thompson, president
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 7 years ago.

The IRS Form CP575 is the IRS generated letter you receive from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number.

For copy you need contact IRS via the phone. Call 1-800-829-4933 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The Doctor was told that IRS does not make copies of CP 575 and you all got them to write a new letter confirming EIN and sent to him. Don't I need the same? and where do I send change of address?
Expert:  Lev replied 7 years ago.

To change your address with the IRS, you may complete a Form 8822 , Change of Address, and send it to the address shown on the form.

You are correct - the IRS will not re-issue or provide a copy of the CP-575 Letter.

If you lost your original letter and need to confirm your EIN - the IRS will send you the letter 147-C that may be used when you are asked for the CP-575 Letter.

You also may use letter 147-C to obtain the Medicare Provider number.

You may send a written request for the letter 147-C - but that would be faster to call and request on the phone.