How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MequonCPA Your Own Question
MequonCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2342
Experience:  CPA, Over 30 yrs experience w/individuals and small businesses. Masters in Tax.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
MequonCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ok..i have been ti o all the gov. agencies..been told there

Customer Question

ok..i have been ti\o all the gov. agencies..been told there is no form for my request.why is there a tax if you cannot pay the tax if you want to..I want to grow hemp and i want to be legal...dammit!
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  MequonCPA replied 8 years ago.



While your venture would not be legal, you would be required to pay a Texas Controlled Substances Tax. See link below.


See below for marijuana stamps for many states.