MequonCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, Over 30 yrs experience w/individuals and small businesses. Masters in Tax.

I want a list of write offs and tax deductions for a hairs

Customer Question

I want a list of write offs and tax deductions for a hairstyist.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thanks you for using Just Answer. Do you own or rent the building where you do hair? Do you have any employees?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I own the Salon. I rent the building where I also work as a hairstylist in. I have 23 employees.
Expert:  MequonCPA replied 7 years ago.

Marvin has asked me to respond. I always ask my clients to provide me with any information regarding items that may or may not be deductible. Each business operator uses slightly different terminology and incurs expenses that may be different from those of others in their industry. However, I was able to find a listing of expenses that are common in your industry. You will see from the list that it is not all inclusive. Include any items not on the list that you might have. Your accountant can then determine if they are deductible, capitalizable or personal in nature.