RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
510454

Hi, I am currently looking at taking a job in Knoxville, TN ...

Hi, I am currently looking at taking a job in Knoxville, TN and will reside in Xenia, OH. They are offering me $1,923.08 gross bi-weekly and I would like to know what I would bring home after taxes. I am married and would claim a total 4 dependents.
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 8 years ago.

Considering that you will filed married and claim 4 allowances -

Your net paycheck will be for $1,644.33 (this is after considering $131.64 for federal withholding, $119.23 for Social security taxes and $27.88 for medicare). No taxed for TN will be deducted.

If your employer withholds taxes for Ohio State than your net paycheck will be $1,579.73 (after OH tax withholding of $64.60)

If your employer does not withhold Ohio State tax, than you would normally pay quarterly installments to the OH State for the State taxes that you would owe

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.