RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..

My residence is in Florida and my Tax return has my Florida ...

My residence is in Florida and my Tax return has my Florida address on it, but I''m in Missouri for the next 4 months and having my mailed forwarded to my Missouri address. Will my tax stimulus check be forwarded to my Missouri address?
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 8 years ago.

Did you file your 2007 tax return and request the refund check to be directly deposited to your account or mail the check?

If you chose the option to get the check mailed than yes, the check would be forwarded to your Missouri address if you have requested all your mails to be forwarded to the Missouri address.

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.