Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad

I have started my own accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and ...

Customer Question

I have started my own accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax service. Is there some where that i can download tax questionaires for 1040 and Corporations 1120 - 1120S so I don''thave to reinvent the wheel?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.

Could you clarify what you mean by questionnaires? Are you referring to the instructions for these various forms that you listed?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Tax questionaire - information that I will need from the client in order to prepare their tax returns. I have created one for my clients for the 1040, but do not have an accurate good form for LLC or S-Corp or C-Corps to fill out for me. I was wondering if I can buy one off a sight or where to find one so I don't have to waste time recreating the wheel. Thanks.
Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.

Hello againCustomer

I am not aware of any website where these types of forms can simply be downloaded. There are, however, a number of bundled softwares that offer this to CPA's and others in the tax preparation field. I am giving you a link to a website that lists quite a few of these software packages which you can purchase. Hopefully this will be of some help to you.

If you found this answer helpful, please press the "Accept" button. Positive feedback is also greatly apprecaited. Thanks for the question.