RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..

whene will i recieve my rebate check

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 8 years ago.

Economic stimulus checks depends on whether you filed your tax return by April 15th.

If you did, than it would depend on whether you selected direct deposit option or paper check option and what your last 2 digit of SS# XXXXX

here is a link to determine the appx. date on which you can expect to receive your stimulus check-,,id=180250,00.html

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.