How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3153
Experience:  EA, CEBS - 35 years experience providing financial advice
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I never filed taxes in 03 and I cant get copies of my w2s ...

Resolved Question:

I never filed taxes in 03 and I cant get copies of my w2s from that employer
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Bill replied 9 years ago.

The IRS can provide a transcript that includes data from your W-2 by calling them at 1-800-829-1040 or by completing Form 4506-T.



Bill and 4 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions