RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..

what is my tax rebate amount

Please add details imade more tham$3000 this year with my ibm retirementand more than$3000 with my sicialsecurity disability which i paid federal taxes. i am also a vietnam era vetern
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 8 years ago.

If your income is only from retirement and social security benefits than you can get $300 in tax rebate check for yourself.

Link to more information-,,id=179181,00.html

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.