Lou
Lou, Tax Preparer
Experience:  25+ yrs Experience Personal Income Taxes - Former DM for H&R Block in California
8893033

Need help to tax Filing

Hi
I have opened an Inc in CA on 08/13/07 and i must file my tax. I know i am a little late. My tax will be very simple, because i dont make a loat of business. I need some accountant or tax advisory can help me to finish my tax for my corp, and my tax ( i am foreigner )
We can agree to few dolla for all this work. Make offers... ( i chose 30 $, but off curse i will pay more for all work...)
Thank you
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lou replied 8 years ago.

Hello Dereshiki and thank you for contacting Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

We are not in a position to file your taxes. We can answer specific questions but not 'file' the return. You should seek out a competent professional in your area. Either an Enrolled Agent, CPA or Master Tax Practitioner.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi...
the matter is i have few questions, not juste one...:-D
if you can respond all of them it could be nice. however do you know some professional who can help me?
Expert:  Lou replied 8 years ago.
I am not in a position to assit you if you are asking questions about your Corporate Tax Return. Therefore I will opt out so that another expert better equipped to answer your question may step in.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you. I am waiting to an expert so...
Expert:  Lou replied 8 years ago.
ok