How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i have an affiliate marketing company that sells ...

Resolved Question:

If i have an affiliate marketing company that sells products overseas, do i have to pay taxes on the commission i received. The transaction occurs overseas on the internet.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 8 years ago.
Yes, you have to report all income you recived even if it overseas. You can also claim all expenses you pay to run your marketing company.
Marvin,EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you