jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  I've prepared all types of taxes since 1987.

Ca. Business Tax Form DE7 Annual Reconciliation

I am filling out this form, have all my info in front of me, am on question #F, State Disability Insurance. (SDI) Total Employee wages up to 83389.00.(My Co's total wages were 129556.92) SDI % .60 X ? = SDI Employee Contributions withheld. Which were 775.42. How do I figure what the SDI Taxable wages are
Category: Tax
Expert:  jgordosea replied 8 years ago.

For year 2007, The State Disability Insurance (SDI) withholding rate was 0.6%. The taxable wage limit is $83,389 for each employee per calendar year. The maximum to withhold for each employee is $500.33.

See for more rate information.

So, if none of your employees made more than 83,389 the SDI total wages are 129556.92

Or is any employee had more than 83,389 only count that maximum for that employee when you figure SDI wages.

I hope this is the information that you need for the SDI wages for 2007.