How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Brasch Your Own Question
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1298
Experience:  Master of Science in Taxation. Tax experience since 1963.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wayne Brasch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

will I get refund for the year of 2008

Resolved Question:

my ss# XXXXX XXXXX and how much did I owe for 2007 in federal tax.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wayne Brasch replied 9 years ago.
No one can possibly tell you with any certainty if you'll get a refund for 2008 without much more information from you. As far as what you owe for 2007, you can call IRS on Monday at 1-800-829-1040 and ask them.
Wayne Brasch and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you