This is two completely different questions.
1. How you should enter your exemptions on the W-4. Now you wish to know:
2. What should your deductions be from your checks?
I can not tell you what your checks will look like. In order to do that, I would need to know:
1. How many exemptions are you claiming on your W-4
2. What your filing status will be
3. Your income
4. Your husbands income
5. Your rate of pay (bi-weekly, etc)
6. Any contributions to salary reduction plans such as 401-K's.
7. Any bonuses you may be paid, awards, etc.
8. and Your state so that I can look up any state and municipal tax rates.
I think it would be better, if you can give me your state, and I can direct you to a calculator for estimating your paycheck.