Real Estate Law
Dissolution Of Partnership
Ask A Question
Real Estate Law
Ask a Real Estate Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Real Estate Lawyers are Online Now
Type your question here
Posts tagged with "Dissolution Of Partnership"
Related Real Estate Law Topics
10 Day Eviction Notice
1031 Exchange And
3 Day Pay Or Quit
30 Day Notice Of Termination
60 Day Notice To Vacate
A Business Property
A Bill Of Sale
A 1031 Exchange
5 Day Eviction Notice
A Grant Deed
A Felony Conviction
A Debtor To
A Green Card
A Commercial Property In
Dissolution Of Partnership Questions
I am 50% owner of a LLC that is looking to buy real estate in a foreign market. The
We were in a partnership that we had sold our share to the other party and now the
Transfer Taxes with Property Movement:So, per our other emails, 4
I am looking for somebody who knows and understands deed preparation in California.
I have a house that is titled in my name and my ex-boyfriend's name. I have not been
Question: Does the California Secretary of State require the type of UNITED TENANTS
hi....my brother and I own 3 rental properties and have decided to sell them....we
I have another question with regard to my LLC-A & LLC-B question. Say my LLC-A is
If 3 partners are selling a building and one of the partners wants to buy it with
I have a lawsuit that I want to file concerning real property.The property is
New York: I need assistance writing a buyout agreement for a single family home.
Hello, I am a 45% owner in a funeral home business in Florida. The other 55% owner
I have owned a rental property since 2008 as a joint venture and began with a
Not sure this would exactly be categorized as a real estate law question; please
My brother and I have a Ltd LP for a 28 appartment house in New Jersey.He was
Can an Owner (Partner) in California Commercial real estate receive a commission for
I have to affirm that of know properties and assets have been applied and
Seven years ago I invested in a duplex with a business partner. Unfortunatly we had
We bought a piece of Unimproved tract of land in Houston Suburb with my family
OK, here is my situation:1. Bought a home (primary residence) in CA back
I have been living with someone for 7 seven years, the person is a drug attack and
Customer Customeronly.. I am willing to wait.I am confused.. I have made
Can someone review a Lease with option to buy agreement?
State of Florida- Documentary Stamp Tax on a deed:Question- John and Jane Doe
We (my four sisters and I) inherited a lovely estate home from our Father. He
Can an entity operate as a HOA via the Articles in contridiction to the Deed
Hi, I am a doctor who will be leaving a partnership that has gone sour. I want to
My decree of legal separation was converted to a decree of dissolution of the
My question is I had a tenant who breach the rental lease. She rented the house in
Signing a promisery note, could you please explain what the a, b, c, d mean and if
< Previous 10
Next 10 >
How JustAnswer Works
Ask an Expert
Get a Professional Answer
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
Thousands of Experts in over 100 categories.
Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
Ask follow up questions if you need to.
Pay nothing to your Expert if you're not satisfied.
Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like justanswer.com/legal
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.
Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), and do not establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations regarding the qualifications of Experts. The site is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.
Become a Professional
Terms of Service
Privacy & Security
© 2003-2013 JustAnswer LLC