Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2016 forester and i bought new seat covers for it.

Customer Question

I have a 2016 forester and i bought new seat covers for it. I can't get the back seat out to put it on. how does it unlatch/
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Flip up the center part of the seat, there is a plastic cover, remove it with a small screwdriver, then there are 10mm bolts holding the seat down. This is if it has the center seat option, some have a plastic lever that you pull towards the front to unlatch the seat.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Hoping to be giving you 5 star service.

Thanks,