Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 Subaru outback sudan is completely dead battery is

Customer Question

2002 Subaru outback sudan is completely dead battery is fully charged is their a main fuse?
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Yes fully charged replaced at auto zone 60 days ago took it out had it tested is good was parked by my wife at 230 went to leave at 300 totally dead
JA: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuses and battery ignition tried security haven't found a problem
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Below is a link to the power distribution.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/outback.pdf

There is a 100 amp fuse in the fuse box that can disrupt power to some of the fuses. Is the battery voltage to any fuses under the hood?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris