Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech

I have a 2005 forester. The AC was blowing off through the

Customer Question

I have a 2005 forester. The AC was blowing off through the relief valve so avac and reharge was done. It seems that the compressor is not cycling, it turns on and stays on building too much pressure and blowing off.
It seems to be worse when on max AC.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 2 months ago.

Hello Paul , my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to help you determine the cause the first thing that you need to do is install your pressure gauges and read the system pressure when the compressor is running. Check this for me and post back with your reading and I will help you determine the cause.