Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician
Experience:  Certified Subaru Technician, factory trained by Subaru.

Were is the drain line air conditioner on 2010 Subaru?

Customer Question

were is the drain line for the air conditioner on 2010 Subaru?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

These can be a bit tricky to find. You have to look at the firewall on the passenger side, for about a 1/2 inch rubber hose. This will come out of the firewall, then go down and along the lower control arm.

The other way to locate it is to pull the carpet back on the passenger side floor, then at the base of the heater box you can see where it goes from plastic to the rubber hose. You can pull it off there, but bring a ton of towels! If it's plugged you will have water all over the place. If you locate it coming out of the firewall, you can use a coat hanger to bend and get up in there to clean it out.

Again, be ready for a shower of water!

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!