tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

My Subaru legacys brake light is flashing so is the at temp

Customer Question

My Subaru legacys brake light is flashing so is the at temp oil light and vehicle dynamics control light
JA: Have you checked the brake light switch? How about the fuses?
Customer: Brake light switch yes fuses no
JA: What year is your Legacys?
Customer: 2012 just had its 100,000 done
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started while driving like 20 minutes ago. Nope definitely not going to fix this myself.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 5 months ago.

Hi,if the vehicle is driving normally it's best you return to where the service was performed so they can read the code ,I can tell you the list of codes and problems are much too many to list and it would be tough to narrow down without a code .If your short on time try this ,disconnect battery for 15 minuets and then reconnect if warning lights reappear instantly the problem is constant if not it could attributed to a communication failure or something of that sort,thanks for your time.