Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I own a 2013 legacy 3.6r. The eye sight doesn't work. The

Customer Question

I own a 2013 legacy 3.6r.
The eye sight doesn't work. The lights are currently lit on my dash board. How do I fix this?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

There is an update available from Subaru for the eyesight. You would need to bring this to your Subaru dealer to have the update performed. They will also scan to see which codes are stored.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means it’s no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and what I can do to help you more. I do not get compensated for my time unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan