Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I am having a problem very similar to the problem you

Customer Question

Hello Mike,
I am having a problem very similar to the problem you answered here:
Except when I probe the two headlight relays, I get two pins with 12v in the OFF position of the ignition switch, and ALL FOUR pins with 12v in the ON position.
My fused links both have voltage to them and have continuity.
any hints?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still need help

Thanks, ***** ***** have daytime running lights on your vehicle?

Is the concern with the high or low beams or both?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The car came to me without the headlights working. I'm assuming there are DRLs but I'm not sure where the module would be located.

Sounds like you will need the wire diagram here.

Can you confirm there the power to 2 pins at both headlight relays with the key on and ground to the headlights?

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris