mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

Low oil light came on then all other lights in dash display

Customer Question

low oil light came on then all other lights in dash display started blinking . How do I get them reset to normal after filling the oil.
JA: Have you checked the dashboard control switch? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Fuses are ok I"ll check the Dashboard control switch just got to find it.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. Disabled Vet. and a poor typist.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just filled the oil and confirmed with dipstick.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: Yes I have replaced head lights on this car a at least dozen times know kidding over the last 5 years. They randomly blow out mechanics have looked into but no answers from 5 different mechanic just best guesses. to costly to put into the shop. Sometimes 2 or 3 lights blow at same time.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  mike switzer replied 4 months ago.

what year is your subaru and what model?