Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Well my key got stuck and wouldn't let me take it out so I

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** well my key got stuck and wouldn't let me take it out so I had someone take my bottom steering wheel off and there afraid the key is going to get stuck in it again but they also said I need to get the secerity on it redone
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Should I or should I take it to the shop?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: Uh asked me if there was flashing light and I said no and he sent me to you I didn't get that and I left my radio and air conditioning on and I think that set it to security mode but I don't know how it got into security mode?
JA: No, I use streaming services like Pandora.
Customer: So do I but not in my car
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, and model?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris