Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I am getting three codes PO325, PO341 and PO106 : subaru :

Customer Question

I am getting three codes PO325, PO341 and PO106
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: subaru
JA: Huh?
Customer: Subaru legacy outback 1997
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: running really rough will not excellerate
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i will fix it myself
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** usually means knock sensor or wiring is the problem. Unplug knock sensor and check wire for 5v, if good replace knock sensor if not look for wiring problems. P0341 usually means cam shaft position sensor has failed or timing has jumped. P0106 usually mean the map sensor has failed. I'd start by replacing cam sensor and map sensor, if vehicle still runs rough then check timing. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.