tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

I am replacing the box frame and have removed all screws. How

Customer Question

I am replacing the box frame and have removed all screws. How do I get the top of the frame loose from the chrome looking trim.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It appears that I need to remove the top chrome trim holding the frame in.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: absolutely.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: all screws, etc. are removed which secure the frame.
JA: Is there anything else the Subaru Mechanic should be aware of about your Subaru?
Customer: nothing else. I simply broke the post off while closing the box and having purchased the new frame piece, I need to replace it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 6 months ago.
Hi can you tell me what model and year Subaru your working on, also what frame are you speaking of,thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already figured it out myself. your assistance is no longer needed. Thank you. SCP
Expert:  tamaz replied 6 months ago.
Your welcome, let me know if you need anything else