Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech

Have 2011 sub forester. both lowbeam headlights are not working.

Customer Question

have 2011 sub forester. both lowbeam headlights are not working. no blown fuse have replaced relay with new one and twonew bulbsthat are 80 watts;;; WHAT is the fix?
No 2: How can i disable the DRL circuit, does it have an early wearing affect on low beams?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ronnie replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Take a look at the wiring diagram in the link below, and check the three fuses in the low beam circuit to be sure they are not blown. If the fuse check okay the check power in and out of the low beam relay .Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it.