Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.

Subaru: i am working on a 2008 subaru forester 2.5L SOHC.

Customer Question

Hi i am working on a 2008 subaru forester 2.5L SOHC. I have a blinking AT temp light and a CEL on. The code at the TCM is P1718- AT CAN Communication Circuit. So i went ahead and found the TCM and ECM to visually inspect the wires. Well, at the TCM someone has been into the wiring and has spliced different wires together. Alldata does not have a good wiring diagram for the TCM connector. I need a good wiring diagram with wire colors and everything for the TCM so i can properly repair the wires.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. Your history shows 2 open requests. Aren't you already working with another expert on this same issue?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

No, no one will answer any of my questions about this problem

Well, I'll tell you what; you take care of all those other requests you have pending and I'll make sure to work with you on this issue until it is resolved. Until then,Best Regards.