Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

I have a 2006 wrx turbo with no spark i have power and ground

Customer Question

i have a 2006 wrx turbo with no spark i have power and ground at the coil and pules i have rpm with scanner i tried one coil just too see not that i think 4 coils would go at once but still no spark
JA: Someone once said knowledge gives us power. In this case, quite literally! The mechanics will know how to get to the bottom of any power problems, and I'd love to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yea thats why im here asking questions
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just told you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: no thats about it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,Does your Subaru have the Brant keypad additional alarm?Have you checked the timing belt?Gary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes belt is good alarm is working fine
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
I have a WRX as well.I have manuals from 1998 - 2008.I will look up a circuit for you tomorrow.Good night for now.Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,This is the original engine for this car?Does it log any codes like P0335, P0336, P0340, p0341?What rpm are you seeing on your scanner while cranking?Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,Have you verified the cam belt timing is correct?Have you checked what I have said above?Gary