Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.

The window switch on drives side as had the plub cut off and

Customer Question

The window switch on drives side as had the plub cut off and now Iv put they how they should be but only the passenger rear one works in that switch the other 3 not working any idea?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Some one cut the plug off the drive switch and taped it up do I went over a bump they stopped working then they would work again so Iv done it probably but only the passenger rear one works but the drive switch don't work or the passenger front or drivers rear
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was but this is my last hope
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: No that's it just want my windows to work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 5 months ago.
Hi there.Not quite sure I understand your post; are you looking for the correct way to connect the wires to the master window switch on your Subaru? If so, what year model is it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes and 02 impreza wrx sti