Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine

There I have a 2010 WRX Impreza Premium .... today and last

Customer Question

Hi There I have a 2010 WRX Impreza Premium .... today and last week the warning lights for brakes .. ABS skid and the other I cant think of came on together.... I was driving through town..once at the lights I turned car off and back on and they went out...
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i just basically want to know if is a major issue , or maybe a fuse ... or electronic...Car is driving fine breaks fine...Car has only just clicked over 30,000.00 im thinking something is faulty in computer system?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: NO not at issue is with these warning lights coming on for no reason
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Imprezza.How does the car drive? Normally or have you noticed a braking difference?How many times has this concern happened? Just the one time?
It won't but still go ahead and keep the appointment you have with the repair shop. Sounds like a plan!