Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Step by step R&R 2010 Subaru Forester evaporator

Customer Question

step by step R&R 2010 Subaru Forester evaporator
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.
HI, Ok, I have attached directions in pdf file format for easy downloading and printing Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Eric, I'm in the process of removing dash the PDF you sent me does not cover what I'm seeing. For instance the PDF does not show the center shift console. I believe I have to remove the center section in order to find screws holding the side panels. Please verify the information for a 2010 forester, Auto, AWD with center console. So far i removed Driver's side lower panel, glove box and slid the center console compartment back about 10 inches.I can pry up the back of the shift section but don't see anything obvious holding the side panels. Thank You, Marty
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.
Hi,Those directions are for yours. I have uploaded the floor console directions for you
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.