Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

Check engine, AT temp ABS lamps all on cuise indicator and

Customer Question

Check engine, AT temp ABS lamps all on cuise indicator and park brake lamps flashing. AT temp lamp went out after a restart. Have removed and replaced fuel filler cap
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: vehicle is a 2010
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: The car runs well, it is a cvt transmission in an outback 2.5l pzev
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Subaru Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on at all? How does the vehicle shift?