Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

My subaru forester 2001 At oil Temp continues to flash and

Customer Question

my subaru forester 2001 At oil Temp continues to flash and the check engine light comes on steady
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no code shows up, but my mechanic ran a test and said the problem seems to be with the transmission. But the car drives very well
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Subaru Mechanic to figure that out. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Mike V. replied 8 months ago.
HI there,Does the car bind when making tight turns? Like parking spaces?