Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have 2013 Subaru Forester. it is the same model of 2014. there

Customer Question

i have 2013 Subaru Forester. it is the same model of 2014.
there is a defect which no body can pin point the cause.
the right front tire bounces at speed above 100 KM/H. it is not countious bounce. it only comes when i drive the car in stright line. if it bounce and i give little input in the steering wheel left or right turn. the bouncing stops.
i removed the front right struts and took ti to the dealer technician, he checked ti and compered it to a new shock strut in the store, and confirmed the shock strut is in good condition..
he asked me to replace the top mount of the strut that contains the bearing. I did but the bouncing still there. what could be the problem>
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Have you had an alignment, if so did you get a printing read out?Is it causing tire wear?Has some one driven beside you and confirmed the tire is bouncing?
I closed the duplicate post you just opened and am waiting for your response here.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris