sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I bought a 2008 subaru wrx at an auction. It a print mount

Customer Question

I bought a 2008 subaru wrx at an auction. It a print mount intercooler. Blow off valve. The car ran perfect. All monitors were ready. No codes. After about 40 miles a code came on for bank one too rich. I reset the monitors while it was running. Started it up the next day and the idle is all over the place. Stalling.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are a handful of things that will cause a fuel system rich code to set or the driveability problem. If there are more modifications that listed here or you're aware of that may be a factor.

An inaccurate upstream oxygen sensor is a likely cause for the code and could also cause the engine to run incorrectly rich or lean. Does the engine run normally when initially started but then starts to run poorly?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The question was not addressed. He addressed a completely different question I did not ask him. I would like a refund. Completely useless

I addressed the question posted to this page. This is the question text posted here: