George H.
George H., Subaru Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15 + Years
13574682

Your hypothesis is the same I had found at the beginning,

Customer Question

Hi George, your hypothesis is the same I had found at the beginning, but my Subaru "specialist" told me there was no throttle motor on my car, wich is false according to you and the technical diagrams I have. I have a few additionnal questions : what is the role and function of the neutral switch in closing the throttle ? Can I bypass this switch ? Or just unplug it ? And, most of all, how many questions may I ask with my order nb 16089682-590 ? Thanks in advance.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

We work on this question until you are satisfied. If you go on to ask about the radio I will direct you to open it in a new question :).

This is the second question you have opened on this subject, if you have followup questions to your original please respond on that question page.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
order nb 16089682-590
Thanks George, I won't talk about anything else, except maybe about your recipe for a good paella :-)Concerning our issue, I will try your solution and will come back to you during the week.Have a good weekend
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Great, please let me know if you have further questions

Thank you