sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2006 Subaru outback, and although all the bulbs are

Customer Question

Hello Pearl! :)
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a 2006 Subaru outback, and although all the bulbs are in, my tail lights aren't working (break lights are fine)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes- I"m a engineer and I like to get my hands dirty ;)
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: a
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: at this point the only thing i've tried is to replace the brake light/tail light bulbs. brake lights are fine but tail lights aren't even thought the bulbs are ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If fuses are good and the rear park lamps are the only ones not working then it would have to be a wiring issue

Do the front park lamps work?