Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Pete I thank you advice on the 1997 Subaru. I am going to

Customer Question

Pete I thank you for your advice on the 1997 Subaru. I am going to try replacing that this weekend if I can find the part in my area. We do not have a Subaru dealer in the area. Can you suggest an on-line product dealer I can order one from. Also I assume by the picture you included that the solenoid is under the pan so I need to drain the oil and remove and replace it. I will then get the tranny fluid changed and replace the filter at the same time.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I have done a search for the converter clutch solenoid and the only supplier I can find is from Subaru meaning it needs to come from a dealer or online Subaru parts distributor.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris