tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

Leaking oil sensor 2.5
, sensor leaking oil, pooling

Customer Question

leaking oil sensor 2.5
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sensor leaking oil, pooling onto manifold, just need to instruction to do it hopefully with out moving alternator
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Subaru Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 9 months ago.

Hi,what year and model do you have?Because this is where most oil pressure sensors are located on Subaru's removing the alternator is the easiest way to get at it,removing the alternator is easier than it may look I just need year and model to be certain ,thanks