Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

Have a 2004 Subaru Impreza how do you change the timing belt

Customer Question

Have a 2004 Subaru Impreza how do you change the timing belt and could you show me the timing marks 2.0 liter MRX with a turbo manual transmission
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You selected the lowest offer price which only allows for me to write out an answer. Since your needing diagrams we have to do that through an additional service offer that will allow me to upload files. I am sending that request now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have account with just answer I never been asked to pay extra to upload any file whatsoever

Everything typed here is public, anyone in the world can see it for free. That resulted in manufacturers complaining about copy right issues where as there information is being distributed. We are allowed to share the information individually though not publicly. The offer I sent allows only you to see the information. I can not speak for others which may not follow the rules. I choose not to be held liable and hit with fines or jail time.