Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Cant get the hatch and windows to go down
, we cant get

Customer Question

cant get the hatch and windows to go down
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: we cant get the windows to go down and get the hatch open
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing so far
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: yes the abs light stays on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, first, I need to know what is the year and model of your Subaru. Second, if you have not done so, you should test the fuses and relay. I will also need the last 8 of the vin to pull the schematics