Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 Legacy Outback LL Bean Edition. I the blower

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Legacy Outback LL Bean Edition. I the blower motor for the A/C and Heater along with the heated seats quit working. Took to mechanic and he replaced the blower motor, however it is not coming on at any speed nor are the heated seats working. Mechanic couldn't find problem......any suggestions?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to, just spent over $800.00 to get things fixed on this vechile
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Since it was diagnosed and repaired incorrect, I assume your choosing to diagnose it yourself now? If not are you just looking for possible reasons for these failures?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris