Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I have a 2006 Outback. I replaced the battery today. Car

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 2006 Outback. I replaced the battery today. Car started 3x just fine. Went out to start it just now and it will not turn over. Everything works otherwise.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Subaru Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I am willing to wait a bit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Subaru
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 10 months ago.

Is it clicking?