tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

Just reading this same issue My tail lights arent working

Customer Question

Customer: Just reading this same issue My tail lights arent working just like is mentioned in the tread on my WRX 2011
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yea I my blinkers work front and back. The front blinkers are dual filament however the running filament isnt working. My brake lights are led and arent working when I turn my night lights on, however they work when I press the brake pedal I checked the fuse for the brakes as well as the relay under the hood both are good I swapped them with known good fuses as well as inspecting them with a multimeter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Subaru Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 1 year ago.

Hi, we have many problems with LED bulbs remove the brake bulbs and replace with original to see if the problem goes away first,thanks