john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech
6149662

I was talking to one of your tec"s and my computer froze .i

Customer Question

Customer: i was talking to one of your tec"s and my computer froze .i want to pay this guy and thank him for the help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my son changed is oil and pulled the wrong plug .drain the trans axle and being a retired trannyman i figured i would refill it .wasnt sure where the drain plug/ fill plug was .got the rite fluid and filled it and i was going to square up with him when my computer went down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Subaru Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: well i would like to take a shower and go to bed 'the only thing is i didnt get his name it started with a t
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 11 months ago.

I think it was me