tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

My name is ***** *****. i am the owner of a 2011 subaru

Customer Question

Customer: hi! my name is ***** *****. i am the owner of a 2011 subaru legacy 2.5i, and my headlights suddenly stopped working. one bulb was new, the other not so much so i highly doubt they both just simply went out at the same time.. by daylight/running lights are working fine, and highbeams are working fine. We tried changing both "low" headlight fuses, as well as the low headlight relay to no avail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im not sure what else i could tell you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Subaru Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 10 months ago.

Hi,you have eliminated the voltage feed for the low beam bulbs the proper thing to do now is to see if voltage is getting to each bulb.Did you replace the new bulb or have it done somewhere else?