peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Where can I find anyone that has knowledge of Subaru sambar

Customer Question

where can I find anyone that has knowledge of Subaru sambar 660cc engine? I have one that tries to start but won't. replaced injectors, cleaned fuel tank, replaced fuel filter. have one vacuum hose that I have no idea where it goes. can you help?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted to your question here.In some cases this can be due to the answer being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to what you need may not be online at this time.

If you havent spoke with a local repair facility that works on this model here or a dealer this may be the best option on this here.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks for responding. still no answer to my problem

Your welcome.Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do here.

Thanks Pete