Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I have a Subaru Forester and at 10,000 miles my tires ALL

Customer Question

I have a Subaru Forester and at 10,000 miles my tires ALL started losing air and I had to blow them up all the time. I am 66 yrs old and can't do this forever! One tire blew out completely and I had to replace it for FOR $350.00! Yesterday a second one went totally flat and ws stopped by a policeman who told me to find a service station for help. My serviceman said that the tread was near perfect but the tires were the softest one he's ever seen on a new car. He had to put plugs in so I could get home. I need to get to my grandchildrens at Xmas. HELP! My mechanic has had 2 other Sub For with the same problem. We live in a town w/650 residents and it's 20 mi to a grocery store. Just saw your price, I have a good lawyer.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Did you want help with this? If so are you aware that there is a charge for this service?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid the $38.charge by paypal. My serviceman also said it looks like the belts inside the tires are stretching and eventually breaking. I bought it at the dealership in March of 2014. Thank you for anything you can inform me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did U receive my last message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Keep the money, I've received better info from local dealers & servicemen they have satisfied my needs. Cancel me,no more payments , no more conversation... you are a scam!
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

I aspologize for taking so long to get back to you. I was online on the 19th and did not hear back and then I have been sick the last few days. I hope you got all of the information that you need. If I can possibly help you with anything else please let me know. if you would like to request a refund please contact customer service.